Knitting Wits

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Woo-hoo!

I was meeting with KK yesrterday afternoon, showing her the stuff she missed last Wednesday. I had tossed my felted alpaca mittens in too. Lots of ooo's and oohhs.

The bonus happened when Favorite Children's Librarian came over, saw the stuff and offered to pay me for teh mittens and a scarf for Soon-to-be-Retired-Librarian! Woo-hoo!

I want to knit a new mitten seeing as how the ones I have on hand are not the same size. And the scarf will be a snap.

FCL also hinted broadly enough for me to catch it that she would like a recycled sari yarn scarf. I dunno if she'll offer money for that, but who cares at this point. With what she offered for the mittens and scarf, I'll recoup the cost of the alpaca.

6 skeins paid for. Oh to count what I have left to go makes my head spin......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home