Knitting Wits

Thursday, December 28, 2006

We have a pair!

I finished Sparky's other sock. No pic of the set because Sparky took the first sock and now we can't find it. *sigh*

I'm now working on a wool cable knit shawl. I actually sat down and diagramed what I was seeing. (That's a first.)

I also had an idea for a cable knit scarf, but not in a typical way. I'm thinking to not use the standard purl and knit combination. I want to make it all knit overs, with the cable switches happening through out, maybe in a diagonal configuration.

I'll play with it after this shawl.

OK, let's take New Year's Resolutions:

Become adept at the knitting board (my FABULOUS DH gave me the KK oval looms for Christmas)

Develop my own designs for 2 projects. The Floating Cable Knit Scarf is one. Let's see what else I want to have.....

Thanks again LoomClass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home