Knitting Wits

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Throw on Sweater


This is my first throw on sweater. Baroque Homespun. Double Strand. I didn't do the ribbing at the bottom of the sweater body because I didn't consolidate all the notes from the list. Next time, I'll do the bottom edge ribbing.

I am not sure about the collar. More than likely it was operator error. I think the next time I'll make teh collar wider.

Since this pattern was for a 12 - 14, my next sweater will be larger. It'll be warm enough, to be sure.

I like the thought of making a sweater on a loom. I had the idea to make panels and dew them together. The ribbing, folding over the front edge and the collar are inspired from this newbie's POV. I will be refinging my techniques on this project.

Thank you, LoomClass.

1 Comments:

Blogger Made by Mimi said...

I didn't think I wanted to make this sweater until I saw yours. I think you did a FANTASTIC job on it!!! Thanks for sharing! Jami

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home